|
« on: November 15, 2011, 11:55:40 am »
November 15, 2011, 11:55:40 am
|

tug

Re: No Lumion 2 INDEPTH Preview
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 01:32:07 pm »
November 15, 2011, 01:32:07 pm
I understand your impatience Dazo.... But I decided preorder the L2... maybe a little bit impulsive???? :D

regards

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 02:46:05 pm »
November 15, 2011, 02:46:05 pm
All the stuff on the Lumion 2 preview page is still under development, so the reason they're not providing more details is that things may change, and for obvious reasons they wouldn't want to promise more than they can deliver - until everything is absolutely certain.

Either way, the features in the initial release of Lumion 2 should not the sole factor that determines whether you want to buy/upgrade Lumion.

As many of you know, the development of Lumion doesn't stop after Lumion 2 has been released. When you pay for Lumion 2, you're not only getting the latest features. You're also making a choice to invest in future features and improvements in the upcoming service packs over the next 12 months.

billet323

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 07:33:19 pm »
November 15, 2011, 07:33:19 pm
All the stuff on the Lumion 2 preview page is still under development, so the reason they're not providing more details is that things may change, and for obvious reasons they wouldn't want to promise more than they can deliver - until everything is absolutely certain.

Either way, the features in the initial release of Lumion 2 should not the sole factor that determines whether you want to buy/upgrade Lumion.

As many of you know, the development of Lumion doesn't stop after Lumion 2 has been released. When you pay for Lumion 2, you're not only getting the latest features. You're also making a choice to invest in future features and improvements in the upcoming service packs over the next 12 months.
I pre ordered mine as soon as I saw it was available.  There isnt a product on the market (that i have used or seen) that has a staff that is so envolved and helpful.  And, has a great product as Lumion!

Pete Stoppel

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 07:54:22 pm »
November 15, 2011, 07:54:22 pm
There isnt a product on the market (that i have used or seen) that has a staff that is so envolved and helpful.  And, has a great product as Lumion!

I have, Thea render  :-D

But yes, I agree Lumion support is fantastic, support can make or break an app and in this case it makes the Lumion experiance just that bit better.

Gaieus

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 09:34:20 am »
November 16, 2011, 09:34:20 am
I have, Thea render  :-D

But don't forget that you are also a beta tester for Thea and you get the "how-to" info first hand. ;)

I agree though that their support is also awesome. As well as Lumion's.