January 05, 2011, 01:16:53 pm
This is only for creating an INN file for OUR library to create a new INN for your own custom models just press CTRL
1. Import a custom model with as a name for example mymodel
2. Place it
3. Choose a good camera location for a shot of your model
3. Press and KEEP pressing [CTRL] and click on the original image (see attached click1.bmp)
4. Find C:\Users\You\Documents\Lumion\Library\mymodel.lib.inn copy it
5. Go to the library folder where you are missing the INN file. Paste the file and rename it to your 'original filename.INN'