December 07, 2010, 11:50:22 pm
I am new to Lumion and I really like its simplicity and good quality.
Just have some small questions:
1) Is Lumion a simplified version of Quest 3d?
2) Is it possible to put an user interface in front of the scene, so viewer can interact and customise product or scene base on their preference (similar to production visualisation projects such as cars created by quest3d)
3) I noticed that Lumion can output rendered images and animation. How to create an stand alone fly-through interaction application.
I tried samples made by quest 3d before. User can totally control their movements in a standalone windows based application with .exe format.
4) Is it possible to trigger some animations when viewer walks around in the space. Such as window qill open when player click on the handle.
5) Microsoft Ship Simulator is made by quest 3d. Player can walk around on ships. How to archive this in Lumion?
Thanks in advance.