This forum is now closed.
Please join us at the new Lumion Community forum.
Lumion Community
Use your email address and password from the old forum to log in if your account was created before Feb 20 2020.
Otherwise, you will need to create a new Lumion Account at the new forum.

Author Topic: 'Hexadecimal Value' Able to pull a Paint Color into Lumion  (Read 5647 times)

Member1544

'Hexadecimal Value' Able to pull a Paint Color into Lumion
« on: March 14, 2012, 10:16:41 pm »
March 14, 2012, 10:16:41 pm
So I read this post a few weeks back that was talking about adjusting paint colors in Lumion.  After playing with information and getting it down pat I thought I would share!

In Sherwin-Williams website if you pick a color for your project in the middle of that screen they have a Hexadecimal Value Like #B9BEBF  if you copy clip the B9BEBF and leave off the number sign # you can go into Lumion Paint Color material and hover over the Far Right color so it reads the RGB numbers and just Control + V (Paste) it in and you will see that it will take that number that Hexadecimal and BAM nuts on color!

Any questions feel free to ask!

Billy

Re: 'Hexadecimal Value' Able to pull a Paint Color into Lumion
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 01:11:46 pm »
March 15, 2012, 01:11:46 pm
You're right, this works for all colour selection menus in Lumion, not just the materials (eg, car colours, furniture colours, light colours etc).
IMPORTANT: Please do not send private messages and emails to members of staff - unless we specifically ask you to send us sensitive information, for example License Keys.

Member1544

Re: 'Hexadecimal Value' Able to pull a Paint Color into Lumion
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 02:02:03 pm »
March 15, 2012, 02:02:03 pm
You're right, this works for all colour selection menus in Lumion, not just the materials (eg, car colours, furniture colours, light colours etc).

It's get because now the Designers can not pick on my color choices, they tell me the color from what manufacture and if they don't like it can't look at me for why I pick THAT COLOR.

GREAT!