Author Topic: [Awaiting info] Unable To Export using Revit 2017 and Plugin  (Read 26 times)

June 19, 2017, 01:21:24 am
email:

Good afternoon ...,

The Revit Export plugin is having some issues. I am running Revit 2017 and generic models are not exporting to COLLADA files and are not visible when I open in Lumion or SketchUp.

The same generic model does export from Revit 2016 with no problems. I’m not sure if Lumion has created an export plugin specific to Revit 2017 but this issue causing some headache. Is there any work around, or is there a 2017 specific plugin?

Re: Unable To Export using Revit 2017 and Plugin
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 01:49:45 am »
June 19, 2017, 01:49:45 am
Hi

Thanks for your contact via the Autodesk Apps Store.

The Lumion Plugin For Revit covers exporters for all versions of Revit 2015/2016/2017/2018.

1. Which version of the Lumion Plugin For Revit is installed?  You can check that (or provide a screencapture) by clicking on the Help button (left hand side) of the Lumion ribbon menu items.

2. What settings are you using for the export?  Please attach a screencapture of the plugin with the settings.

3. If you try adding a simple model such as a wall to a new Revit project, does it export?

4. Are there any files created from the export?  There should be one DAE file for the model, and one folder "\textures" for the Revit material texture image files.