Author Topic: [Resolved] Requesting Student License, error processing request.  (Read 92 times)

motasosantiago

August 12, 2017, 09:59:31 pm
Website is not properly working for Student Licenses, find attached a screenshot of the problem. Tried several times, different browsers andconnections. It's clearly an issue in your end. Please advice what is the problem and how can I get the student license. Thank you!

Re: Requesting Student License, error processing request.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 10:21:03 pm »
August 12, 2017, 10:21:03 pm
Hi motasosantiago, welcome. :)

Can you confirm that you're located in the USA (and aren't using a VPN or proxy server)? (It won't work if any of those apply)

motasosantiago

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 10:24:52 pm »
August 12, 2017, 10:24:52 pm
Hi! Yes, I'm currently at my University...

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 10:31:17 pm »
August 12, 2017, 10:31:17 pm
Good, please forward the details in the form (and the photo ID) to uploads [at] lumion3d.com (Replace [at] with @).

Please also include the name of one of the courses you need to use Lumion for as well as the name of the teacher.

Thanks in advance.

Re: [Awaiting reply] Requesting Student License, error processing request.
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 12:58:37 am »
August 13, 2017, 12:58:37 am
Hi motasosantiago

And you have definitely tried applying online outside of the university, who are likely to have proxy servers in place within the campus?

motasosantiago

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 02:13:52 am »
August 13, 2017, 02:13:52 am
Thanks for the reply, just sent the information to the email address.

Just tried again in a home connection without a vpn and still not able to process my request.

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 02:33:33 am »
August 13, 2017, 02:33:33 am
OK, thanks for the update and sending the details.

I do not see any photo ID image as Morten mentioned, please send that as well.

It is not a known issue with the web form.  Please wait for our web manager to investigate the problem.  He is currently away for the weekend, so will not be able to reply until Monday EU+1 time earliest.

Thanks for your interest in Lumion.  In the meantime, if you need to start learning how to use Lumion, then there is the Free version (reduced features and content compared to the Student version), see Try link top of page to get you started.

motasosantiago

Re: [Awaiting File] Requesting Student License, error processing request.
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 04:52:48 am »
August 13, 2017, 04:52:48 am
I just sent the picture of my student ID. Thank you..

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 05:01:21 am »
August 13, 2017, 05:01:21 am
Thanks motasosantiago.

Will get back in touch with you as soon as hear back from our web manager.

Please click on the Notify button (top and bottom of this topic) to automatically receive an email when new posts have been made to this topic.

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2017, 12:08:06 am »
August 16, 2017, 12:08:06 am
Hi motasosantiago

I have received a reply from my colleague who looks after the web interface and license ordering system.

The reason for the errors you were getting was due to the fact that you had already ordered and been issued a license.   The email with the license and download instructions had already been sent to you at the address you provided.

It's not possible to order twice.  The developer recognises the user interface messages could improve to be more clear about what is happening.

Another copy has been sent to you.  Have you received that forwarded email copy?  If not, is it in your junk email box?

Please ensure that you whitelist/safelist emails form Act-3D as per our Knowledge Base Article: How do you get the email with the Lumion download link?

If you cannot locate the email titled "Getting Started with Lumion", then you will have to request a further copy be forwarded to you as per the Article.

Let us know how you get on.

Re: [Resolved] Requesting Student License, error processing request.
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2017, 12:18:22 am »
August 16, 2017, 12:18:22 am
Update:

motasosantiago has advised via email that his email received.